A tough, carbide glassbreaker and partially serrated edge make this a must-have emergency tool. The carbide glassbreaker is key; a plain steel tip won’t have the same effect in an emergency. To break out a windshield and pull a victim to freedom, it’s got to be carbide. The Blur’s big, multitasking blade makes it an even more effective rescue tool. Built of high-performance 14C28N, the partially serrated blade cuts through seatbelt webbing with ease, which can make all the difference at a crucial moment.
- Made in the USA, carbide glassbreaker, plus partial blade serration
- High-performance 14C28N stainless steel blade, black Cerakote coating for blade protection, enhanced performance
- Anodized aluminum handles are scratch and fade resistant, Trac-Tec inserts promote solid grip
- Kershaw's assisted opening for easy one-handed opening with thumb stud
FEATURES + DETAILS
- Use Everyday, Work
- Type Assisted, Folder
- Style Pocketknife
- Designer Ken Onion
- Blade Style Drop Point with Recurve
- Blade Edge Partially Serrated
- Opening Action Assisted
- Opens With Thumb stud
- Lock Type Inset liner lock
- Pocketclip Reversible (right, tip-up/down)
- Handle Color Black
- Made in USA Yes
- Country of Origin USA: Design, Prototype, Quality Control, Manufacture
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Blade Length 3.4 in. (8.6 cm)
- Blade Material 14C28N
- Blade Finish/Coating Cerakote
- Blade Thickness 0.121 in. (3 mm)
- Closed Length 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Handle Material 6061-T6 aluminum, Trac-Tec inserts
- Handle Finish/Coating Black anodized
- Handle Thickness 0.47 in. (12 mm)
- Overall Length 7.9 in. (20 cm)
- Weight 3.9 oz. (110.5 g)
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.