Get a dark tactical look with the Launch 6 automatic from Kershaw. This slim—and ever-so-slightly wicked-looking—knife features premium CPM 154 blade steel for edge retention, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness. A black Cerakote coating enhances looks and blade protection. The Launch 6 also has a reversible pocketclip and a pre-drilled lanyard tie-off hole.
- Made in the USA
- The CPM 154 powdered metallurgy blade steel takes and holds an excellent edge, provides corrosion resistance, wear resistance, toughness
- Lightweight, strong anodized aluminum handle is contoured and embossed for a secure grip
- Low-profile push button makes it harder for blade to accidentally deploy
FEATURES + DETAILS
- Use Everyday, Work, Tactical
- Type Automatic, Folder
- Style Pocketknife
- Designer Kershaw Originals
- Blade Style Drop Point
- Blade Edge Plain
- Opening Action Automatic
- Opens With Push button
- Lock Type Push-button lock
- Pocketclip Reversible (right/left, tip-up)
- Handle Color Black
- Made in USA Yes
- Country of Origin USA: Design, Prototype, Quality Control, Manufacture
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Blade Length 3.75 in. (9.5 cm)
- Blade Material CPM 154
- Blade Finish/Coating Cerakote
- Blade Thickness 0.121 in. (3 mm)
- Closed Length 4.9 in. (12.4 cm)
- Handle Material 6061-T6 aluminum
- Handle Finish/Coating Black anodized
- Handle Thickness 0.47 in. (12 mm)
- Overall Length 8.7 in. (22.1 cm)
- Weight 3.8 oz. (107.7 g)
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.